Terms & Conditions
Legal entity name: Chillax NV.
Hotel name: Qstay.
Please note that different terms and conditions may apply in relation to all online bookings via qstay.be and affiliated websites, depending on the accommodation or rate type selected. Please read carefully the accommodation rate details that are provided before you make your booking. You are advised to check thoroughly the rate details before making your online reservation. This agreement governs bookings made by telephone and online.
At Qstay we maintain the following rate types:
- Hotel Rate: 1-6 nights
- Short Stay Rate: 7-29 nights
- Long Stay Rate: 30+ nights
Payments & Deposits
Valid credit card details are requested when making a booking in order to guarantee your reservation.
- No deposit is required for regular hotel stays; these are payable upon arrival/check-in.
- A non-refundable rate will be fully charged at time of booking.
Short Stay Rate
- A deposit of 25% of the total reservation will be charged 7 days prior to your arrival. If you book less than 7 days in advance, the deposit is charged upon booking your reservation. The remainder of the balance is payable upon arrival/check-in.
Long Stay Rate
- A deposit of 25% of the first 30 nights will be charged 7 days prior to your arrival. If you book less than 7 days in advance, this deposit is charged upon booking. The remainder of the balance of your first month is payable upon arrival/check-in.
- Staying multiple months? The monthly rate (or part thereof) is automatically charged 2 days prior to the start of the next monthly period.
Methods of Payment
Cancellations and Alterations
Hotel Rates (up to 4 nights)
- Up to 7 days before arrival you can cancel or alter your booking free of charge.
- Cancellations & alterations less than 7 days prior to arrival or no show – the first night will be charged.
- Non-refundable rates are fully charged when cancelling.
Short Stay Rate and Long Stay Rate (5 nights and up)
- Cancellations and alterations up to 7 days prior to arrival – free of charge.
- Cancellations between 7 days and 24 hours prior to arrival – your paid deposit will be handled as late cancellation fee. Delaying your arrival date or shortening your stay? We will need to charge up to 7 nights / paid deposit as a late alteration fee.
- Cancellations and alterations less than 24 hours prior to arrival or no-show – First 7 nights are charged (stays shorter than 7 nights will be fully charged). – Delaying your arrival date or shortening your stay? We will need to charge up to 7 nights as a late alteration fee.
Please note: Changes in date or number of nights can lead to different rates and are subject to availability.
- A booking of 10+ Qstay apartments is considered a group booking.
Short Stay Rate and Long Stay Rate
- A booking of 5+ Qstay apartmens is considered a group booking
- For group rates and bookings, contact Qstay directly at +32 468 14 88 30.
- Please note:Different terms & conditions and rates apply for group bookings
Valid credit card details are asked as a security deposit during your stay, so you can charge anything to your room account.
We guarantee that your room will be ready at 15:00 on the day of arrival.
If you’re leaving Qstay, the regular checkout time is 11:00.
All incidental charges must be settled upon checkout. You can use your credit card provided upon check-in or use another desired method of payment.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at Qstay.
It is not allowed to smoke inside the building. We have to charge a minimum deep-clean fee of €400 if you smoke in your apartment.
- Qstay cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage as a consequence of the client’s use of the Qstay flats and public areas, including and without limitation, damages, and losses because of fire, robbery or criminal behaviour.
- Qstay cannot be held liable for injury to a person, loss of, or damage to any property of any person staying/visiting Qstay.
- Qstay cannot be held liable for any damages caused by third parties.
- The person booking the reservation is responsible for any direct or indirect damage of the Qstay flats and public areas and loss of any of its contents.
- We expect everyone staying at Qstay to take all reasonable care of Qstay property. Please report any damage, loss or improper cleanliness of your flat, as we want to fix it as soon as possible.. In addition, this will prevent you from being held responsible for any damage or loss during or after your stay.
- In the case of leaving your flat or any other area on Qstay property with any damage, missing of items or heavy pollution, your credit card provided at check-in or booking can be charged for the associated costs.
- Your personal details are safe with us. We will remember your details for when you come back. In no circumstance will any of the systems used by Qstay store credit card details.
- In any case when false or misleading personal information is deliberately provided, Qstay reserves the right to cancel the reservation and hold the client responsible for any costs that may arise due to the false or misleading provision of information.
Our flats are not suitable for more than 2 adults or. The flats do not have pull out sofa’s nor the capacity to place an extra bed.
- We would like to stress that drug use, possession and selling of any kind is strictly prohibited in and around Qstay premises.
- Criminal behaviour is not tolerated in any part of Qstay.
- Please use the flats and public areas responsibly and look after your neighbours, both inside and outside the Qstay premises. (No excessive noise after 22:00 PM)
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
Qstay Terms & Conditions may be subject to change at any time and without notice.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Belgium. All disputes will be submitted to the court in Antwerp, Belgium.